???????

onwatchly.com

???????

• Countries: USA

• 263 vote

• Genre: Short

• runtime: 38 minute

• director: Greg MacGillivray

The epitome of Semper Fidelis. As long as the PT standards aren"t lowered, and they"re able to pass current PT standards, I"m okay with this. Protégées.

Capa 2 ai tá protegendo mais que o 3 no FF kkk. U must watch this movie its very nice. Social Engineering by the Money Lenders" Pentagon. Don"t be PunkD into fighting bankers" wars while the US military allows the Big Thieves to run wild. #1 requirement. You have to be an American. Love the Great. and honor Its warriors. Commando. I love him he is soooooo HOT. Didn"t know the saw sounded exactly like the MG42 lol. Semper Fi. Stay out of my territory. Like how many times are they going to make the same film. Renouvelables. Omg the Fray"s song -3. Definitely. The United States military is doing what it can within the rules and limitations accorded to it. In all honestly, and hopefully people can believe that I say this with as little bias as I can afford as an American, ANY other country would be hard pressed to do any better than we are now. Afghans are a tough bunch, and they"ll undoubtedly outlast us.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

☘ زندگی معکوس ☘ Ann طراحی سایت، سئو، تبلیغات در گوگل هیچی فیلم شرکت بهین طرح چکاد جک برای تو نرم افزار